I write this post in honor of my two coworkers, Jon and Matt. These guys truly had me rolling on the floor at work last week. I don’t even remember what we were talking about, but we were all shedding some laughter tears.
Anyway, they ordered a bunch of meat from some Amish farm (stay tuned for the name of it). They were even more excited when they found out that their large order was half off. So 27 pounds of beef, lamb, turkey, and I’m sure a bunch of other type of burger patties later, these guys needed some help in getting a variety of topping ideas. Otherwise, they will be caramelizing onions every night for the next few weeks.
So here are some of my suggestions…
- Rachael Ray’s French Onion Dip Burger
- Guacamole Burger
- Goat Cheese and Cranberry Sauce Turkey Burger
- Cheddar, Maple Syrup-Bacon and Fried Egg Burger
- Feta, Arugula, Olives and Sun-dried Tomatoes Lamb Burger
- Texican Burger – Jalapenos, Refried Beans, Pico de Gallo and Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Jamaican Jerk Burger with Pineapple
- Crab, Asparagus and Bearnaise Sauce Burger
There are tons of different options out there, but I figure this would be a great start! I definitely plan on trying most of these myself!
What toppings do you love on your burger?